by Robert Bailey
Overall Print Size: 33" x 24"
Edition Size: 40
During August of 1944 the now famous Tuskegee Airmen deliver a serious message to the German army in Austria by blowing up an ammo dump
In addition to the artist this print was individually signed in pencil by FIVE Tuskegee Airmen:
- 2nd Lieutenant Christopher W. Newman (100th Fighter Squadron)
- 2nd Lieutenant George E. Hardy (99th Fight Squadron)
- Staff Sergeant James A. Sheppard (100th Fighter Squadron)
- Technical Sergeant Wilfred R. DeFour (366th Air Service Squadron)
- Technical Sergeant George Watson Sr. (366th Air Service Squadron)
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.