by Robert Taylor
Overall Print Size: 34" x 23"
Edition Size: 600
Returning from an evening coastal sweep, Fw190 pilots of JG2 make a low pass to welcome home the type VII U-boats of the 9th Submarine Flotilla as they sail into the calm waters of the Brest Roads. Relaxed now, but weary from an arduous period of action in the North Atlantic, the U-boat crews wave acknowledgement to the aerial salute from their Luftwaffe comrades.
In addition to the artist this print was individually signed by THREE U-boat captains and THREE distinguished Fw190 pilots from World War II:
- Oberst ADOLF DICKFELD
- Kapitanleutnant SIEGFRIED KOITSCHKA
- Oberleutnant ERHARD NIPPA
- Major ERICH RUDORFFER
- Kapitanleutnant HEINRICH SCHROETELER
- Korvettenkapitan HELMIT WITTE
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.